Thursday, November 8, 2007

# 13 Del.icio.us

http://www.tastebook.com/home I was interested in this link and although this seemed relatively simple to use , I got to the point of signing up for Del.icio.us adding the buttons when a warning popped up on the screen...so I didn't go any further. However I looked at how others had tagged links similar to what I was interested in. Another example of the social networking that is expanding at an astonishing speed!
I would also like to add that most of us at my community library are doing this either in our lunch time or after work hours. It seems that, we that work part time, do not have enough time to complete these exercises in the given time period. I am running out of time because I still have 10 exercises to complete. Can I have an extension.

Buonaserata

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a fair few weeks yet, I'm sure you'll be able to get it done in time :) Are you able to complete any exercises at home?

Traveller said...

No I can't do this at home...some of us don't have the luxury of a home computer. However my point was, that many of us are doing this Learning 2.0 mostly in our own time ( e.g. lunch hour or after work)because we haven't got time to do it during our working day. So, it would have been helpful if we had been given a little more time to complete it.