Friday, November 23, 2007

#23

This has been a bit of a rollercoster for me. Initially a steep learning curve, learning how to blog and look at the online social websites like Bebo and Myspace. Some things I had never heard about and some that I knew about, but had never looked at. Then moving onto Flickr, RSS feeds, online image generator and technorati. I read about the future of libraries and online productivity tools like Zoho and looked at YouTube and ebooks. I enjoyed using the image generator and technorati but probably the most useful for me will be ebooks and Zoho. A steep learning curve that gradually became easier as I progressed.
I am pleased that I was given the opportunity to participate, so now when somebody mentions RSS feeds or technorati or Flickr at least I will now know what they are talking about about and maybe learn something more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is what the programme was designed to deliver, glad to hear that you got over some of the steeper learning curves we set you and well done on completing the programme.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.