Thursday, November 22, 2007

# 22 eBooks

Netlibrary was easy to open and search and I used the Basic Search button to search for Cliffs notes and found there are 199 titles on eBooks, great for our student patrons, as we don't have any physical copies for this study resource. I looked at Sams Teach yourself computer ebooks, which for me will be useful. There are 773 ebooks on netlibrary in the ACL collection so it is something I will be using more in the future. I looked at Amazon but there is a cost involved so I wouldn't be so inclined to use that whereas the ACLelectronic site is free to library members. eBooks are something that are going to be very useful for our students at Epsom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think parents would be very interested to know about Cliffs notes on e-books, especially as a last minute retrieve from study