Thursday, October 25, 2007

Extra comments on # 9

I looked at Feedster and Topix.net and Technorati either going directly to their home page or using another search engine. Either way was easy, but going directly was quicker of course. I didn't find Syndic8 as easy to use. .. and I didn't like the layout of the links. I found looking through ACL online newszone and international newspapers such as the Herald Tribune a quick source of the latest news and with an easy to spot RSS link. I also looked at www.slashdot.org/ which I found really easy and very informative.
So there are many different options depending on what you want to look for and out of them all I probably found Syndic8 most confusing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Slashdot is great - and I agree, syndic8 isn't exactly user friendly :) Good work on RSS search tools.